Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FastCGI errors in error_log file
mcube
Hello,
I have installed TeamSite 6.1 and SP 1 on my solaris test server and I see following error messages in error_log file
Wed Aug 25 13:19:11 2004] [warn] module mod_fastcgi.c is already added, skipping
[Wed Aug 25 13:19:11 2004] [notice] FastCGI: process manager initialized (pid 20632)
[Wed Aug 25 13:19:11 2004] [warn] FastCGI: server "/app/iw-home/cssdk/wasp4.5.1/bin/fcgiwaspc" started (pid 20633)
[Wed Aug 25 13:19:11 2004] [notice] Apache/1.3.29 (Unix) mod_fastcgi/2.4.0 mod_ssl/2.8.16 OpenSSL/0.9.7c configured -- resuming normal operations
[Wed Aug 25 13:19:11 2004] [notice] Accept mutex: fcntl (Default: fcntl)
[Wed Aug 25 13:19:12 2004] [warn] FastCGI: server "/app/iw-home/cssdk/wasp4.5.1/bin/fcgiwaspc" (pid 20633) terminated due to uncaught signal '11' (Segmentation Fault)
[Wed Aug 25 13:19:17 2004] [warn] FastCGI: server "/app/iw-home/cssdk/wasp4.5.1/bin/fcgiwaspc" restarted (pid 20640)
[Wed Aug 25 13:19:18 2004] [warn] FastCGI: server "/app/iw-home/cssdk/wasp4.5.1/bin/fcgiwaspc" (pid 20640) terminated due to uncaught signal '11' (Segmentation Fault)
[Wed Aug 25 13:19:21 2004] [warn] FastCGI: server "/app/iw-home/cssdk/wasp4.5.1/bin/fcgiwaspc" restarted (pid 20642)
[Wed Aug 25 13:19:23 2004] [warn] FastCGI: server "/app/iw-home/cssdk/wasp4.5.1/bin/fcgiwaspc" (pid 20642) terminated due to uncaught signal '11' (Segmentation Fault)
[Wed Aug 25 13:19:26 2004] [warn] FastCGI: server "/app/iw-home/cssdk/wasp4.5.1/bin/fcgiwaspc" restarted (pid 20643)
[Wed Aug 25 13:19:27 2004] [warn] FastCGI: server "/app/iw-home/cssdk/wasp4.5.1/bin/fcgiwaspc" (pid 20643) terminated due to uncaught signal '11' (Segmentation Fault)
[Wed Aug 25 13:19:27 2004] [warn] FastCGI: server "/app/iw-home/cssdk/wasp4.5.1/bin/fcgiwaspc" has failed to remain running for 30 seconds given 3 attempts, its restart interval has been backed off to 600 seconds
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
See this
thread: FastCGI problem with TS 6.0 > 6.1 Solaris upgrade
Maybe it helps?
mcube
Thanks for your reply.
I have already checked httpd.conf file which look good.
mcube
I still see FastCGI errors. in error_log file.
I have already open a case with IWOV support but no help.