Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IE Popup Warning in TS6.1
cemman01
When refresh is selected from the browser toolbar, on a TS6.1 box, a warning message is displayed.
'The page cannot be refreshed without resending the information.Click Retry to send the information again,
or click Cancel to return to the page that you were trying to view.'
While this message seems familiar and I may encountered this in other situations (not in a TS environment), I have never seen this occur on a TS6.L box. This does not happen on the TS5.x boxes.
Has anyone encountered this on a TS6.1 box? We recently applied the latest MS OS security patches and since IW has not yet certified them, maybe this could be a possible issue with the patches. Not sure why the TS5.x boxes were not affected.
-Carolyn.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
See a posting called: Refresh in TS 6.1...
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEAMSITE&Number=31064&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1
- Jason
cemman01
Thanks for the link. Its perplexing that we started seeing this message recently. We have been on a 6.x environment for slightly over 6 months.
gzevin
yeah, keep pressing IWOV. otherwise they will tell you that this is by design and you should not be encountering this at all... as you 'artificially' created the test case
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
Is there a bug filed on this? I checked the threads and didn't see one. Let me know, and I'll file one. thanks.
lissa
Migrateduser
There is a feature request filed for a 'refresh' button in CCPro.
FR# 52843.
Michelle Neuringer
Interwoven Engineer
gzevin
well, as I said above - this is apparently not a feature but rather a pretty nasty bug.
is there any possibility to make it a bug - and I believe, the priority should be pretty high?
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU