Hi,
I am using the author assignment workflow at a TS6.1 installation on NT and I have troubles population an array.
The array is:
my
@shares = [<'group', __VALUE__('selected_reviewer_$i')>];
$sharedby = \
@shares;
I am population the 'selected_reviewer_$i' in the Tag_Info section from a dropdown list.
I am using the __VALUE__('selected_reviewer_$i') statement in a different part of the workflow as well, and there it is coming up correctly with the populated information.
But at this array, I always get a syntax error. (error message: syntax error at (eval 3) line 995, near "<'group', $_this_->__VALUE__")
What I would like to achieve with this array is, that I populate the sharedby element of a grouptask with the populated information, so that the right usergroup is getting the information.
Any ideas how I have to write that special syntax? I tried a lot of different things, but none of them worked out.
Cheers, Jens