Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite Versions
cliffhanger
Hi,
I am in urgent need of TeamSite versions and their Release Date listing.
Could someone please post them here or e-mail me at
baru1864@mail.plattsburgh.edu
?
Thanks,
Cliffhanger
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
That sounds like a job for your Interwoven sales rep to me. I
might
have been able to get that info for you when I was an IWOV employee - I doubt I have a prayer of finding it now, nor would any other non-Interweavers on the board.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
Edited by Dwayne on 08/25/04 12:21 PM (server time).
Migrateduser
Yeah, Dwayne's right -- I'm sure you could just call up Interwoven and ask them, especially if you're in such a rush. They probably have that information close at hand.
dave@simpleinternet.com
+USA (215) 962-5153
Adam Stoller
Try going to support - there's a matrix online somewhere that shows the build numbers and their corresponding TS / SP versions.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com