Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Accessing Checkbox option value in dbschema
cliffhanger
Hello,
In my DCT I have a checkbox item, I want to retrieve the individual values of each checkbox option in my dbschema. I don't know if that's possible, if it is what's the syntax?
Thanks folks
-cliffhanger
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi,
It sounds like you want a way to get information from the DCT into the DCR, that later get deployed by DD.
You might want to post this question on the templating forum too.
thanks
srini
i_like_smile
Hi cliffhanger,
I am not sure if I understand your question correctly. Are you talking about the checkbox is multiple selected and you want to deploy each selected value into multiple rows in a table rather than into a single row?
If so, you can use the feature "Deploying Comma Separated Lists of Values as Replicants" in DataDeploy. Below is some information about the feature.
Multiple values entered into a field of a data capture form are often stored in the resulting DCR as a comma separated list of values rather than as separate item elements within a replicant item. The comma separated lists can be from a replicant or a non-replicant field and the values in such lists can be deployed as replicant values. That is, those values can be deployed into multiple rows in a table rather than into a single row. This is accomplished by
using the list-field and list-to-replicant attributes of the column element in a database schema definition. When these two attributes are present, DataDeploy processes the data before the actual deployment takes place and expands the list of values.
You may want to take a look at the DD admin guide for more information about this feature too.
Thanks,
Li
Interwoven Certified Professional
Interwoven Inc.
http://www.interwoven.com