Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
New attribute for Hyperlink Button in VFE
jmcdonald
We are using Teamsite 6.1, on Windows 2000 server, IIS5.0.
We've got a couple forms that required using VFE. Within VFE though, when we hyperlink some of the content, we need to give the user the ability to pick a class attribute to apply a style to the <a href...> tag. I've been looking through the VFE documentation - the hyperlink "box" is preconfigured to let the user select type, link, bookmark, text, target frame, and quicklink. (Not class)
I know we can accomplish this with instructing the user to view HTML and then typing in the class attribute, but I'd like to keep them away from that if possible.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Take a look at these two threads (
A
,
B
) - I believe they contain sufficient information to assist you in what you will need to do ... which is write your own customization for entering hyperlinks that includes a prompt for the class attribute.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com