Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IManExt.Import props....
Ben_inform
Hi
I am using the iManExt.Import command with WS8 SDK to import a document .
I would like to default some values such as doc type, authour, description etc.
The documentation only lists these four paremeters to the command.
"ParentWindow"
"DestinationObject"
"IManExt.Import.KeepCheckedOut"
"IManExt.Import.FileName"
I found in one of my code libraries that there are other that do seem to work.. e.g.
DocType
DocDescription
DocAuthor
DocClass
My question is what is the entire set of options here. I need to set as many as possible.
I would also like to set the default security to private (without using a doc type to default security).
I know I can do it after the dlg is gone but is this possible before displying the import form?
'--------------------------------------------------
'Required Fields
MyContext.Add "ParentWindow", GetActiveWindow
MyContext.Add "DestinationObject", pFolder 'An NRTSession, NRTDatabase or NRTFolder object.
'Optional Fields
MyContext.Add "IManExt.Import.KeepCheckedOut", 0
MyContext.Add "IManExt.Import.FileName", fname
'Others
'MyContext.Add "IManExt.CalledFromIntegration", True
'MyContext.Add "IManExt.OpenCmd.NoCmdUI", False
'***NOT DOCUMENTED
MyContext.Add "IManExt.Import.DocType", strApp
MyContext.Add "IManExt.Import.DocDescription", strDesc
MyContext.Add "IManExt.Import.DocAuthor", strAuthor
MyContext.Add "IManExt.Import.DocClass", strDocType
MyCommand.Initialize MyContext
MyCommand.Update
'if we have an OK status, display the new profile screen
If MyCommand.Status = nrActiveCommand Then
MyCommand.Execute
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
STodd
Hi,
To get the full range of document properties, you could use the NewProf.nrs VB script file to pre-populate values with SetAttributeByID, but this would require some logic to only populate in the instances where you want your values pre-populated.
Steve
jny
Please see technote 52768 for answers to your questions.
Migrateduser
here's a link to that library article:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/052768
hth,
lissa