Hello,
I am new to IManage and have a question regarding MS Word Add-in that is loaded after installing DeskSite. The Add-in adds Menu bar and Menu items to MS Word which works fine. The add-in also containes macros for 'FileSaveAs' and 'FileSave' functions in MS Word.
However, I have noticed the events for 'FileSaveAs' or 'FileSave' fire correctly when working with a .doc file and DONOT fire at all when working with a .dot file. Please note that I am creating .dot files using the Word.ApplicationClass object, so I am trying to automate the creation of Word templates.
Please also note that I am using MS Word 2003 and everything works fine when working with documents (.doc). I fail to get the dialog title 'WorkSite Office Integration' asking to save the file or not when I am working with templates (.dot) created using Word.ApplicationClass object.
Thanks in advance!
Wamiq Ansari
wamiq@msn.com