Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Import Files with CSSDK2.0
lidkh
Hi all,
Does anybody know if there is a way to import files from a local machine to a Teamsite Workarea using Content services.
I've tried with the method "getImportFilesUrl" but it does not seem to work.
I am able to create, delete, download files and but not to import.
Any suggestions or comments are welcome.
Thanks.
Khalid
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Khalid,
The way to import files programmatically is to create the file, then call CSSimpleFile.write() to write the contents to the file. You can use a simple upload form on the client side to present your own upload UI to users and then write the appropriate code in a servlet on the server side. Alternatively, if you don't need a UI, a program that uses these two methods will do the trick. The UI-based file import system is probably available as part of the UI Toolkit also, but the UI Toolkit is not part of CS.
- Navneet.
lidkh
Hi Navneet,
I really appreciate your help. I like your first approach. I think I can make it this way.
Thanks again.
-Khalid