Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 552 change server name (UI) ?
nipper
if anyone can point me to the FM to RT I would appreciate.
New install of TS 552 (new test server). We cannot use localhost (Unix/Solaris) so I need to cheange
iw.cfg:
[teamsite_servlet_ui]
servlet_host=localhost
servlet_port=8181
to use a different servlet_host.
However if I remember correctly some Tomcat files need to be rebuilt. I do not think it is fixed
via iwreset -a,
Anyone know ?
TIA
ANdy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I thought iwreset -a was akin to iwreset -ui + more, however, if need be, run iwreset -ui and I believe that will do what you want.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
nipper
Needed to rebuild the webapps
iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl iw-home/install/install_webapps.ipl -f -i webdesk
(after stopping servletd)