Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
PublishWorkarea for edition N failed err=201
System
Hi all,
I am upgrading to 5.5.2 on Solaris 8. I have everything installed, up through SP4 and the latest patch (1454). I am trying to run iwconvert on one of my branches, and I get the following in my output log:
[Wed Apr 28 16:24:24 2004] Finished clone of edition /default/main/branch/EDITION/ed_0050
[Wed Apr 28 16:24:27 2004] PublishWorkarea for edition ed_0050 failed err=2017
[Wed Apr 28 16:24:27 2004] Replay of edition ed_0050 failed
[Wed Apr 28 16:24:27 2004] Clone of edition ed_0050 failed
The KB article 51559 explains some of it, but I am not in my final conversion, so I don't know why I'm getting that error. Has anyone else had experience with this? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Carol Hardy
What goes up must come down. Ask any system administrator.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Conversion questions tend to need a fair amount of environment data. I recommend you contact tech support to get that ball rolling. There is also a lot of good data about the conversion process on support. It could also be helpful to provide what version (sp level, etc) you are converting from.
lissa
clogan
Carol,
Did you ever get a fix for this problem?