Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
"iwodserverstatus" command not recognized
cliffhanger
Hi,
I have changed my computer name recently. Before changing the host-name, I have started and stopped opendeploy server and checked its status through command prompt without any problem. Today when I was trying "iwodserverstatus" command, it says it doesn't recognize it as an internal or external command. Then I tried doing a deployment test: "iwodstart test" which I have used before to copy od-home/conf/dtd/oddeployment.dtd to od-home/tmp, but this time it said, "Deployment test finished: Status: Failed". I have changed the host name in all the config files, yet it doesn't work. Any idea what other files I may need to modify?
Thanks!!!
-Cliffhanger
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
herald10
Did you try giving the full path to the command, odhome/bin/iwodserverstatus. If you post the error log entries then some one will be able to help you out.
-H