Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
What controls the choices for Next Action?
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.1 SP1
Windows 2003
I am not sure if this should be in the FormsPublisher forum.
Logged in as Editor.
What controls whether or not the Submit Additional Files choice appears during the wizard process that launches when clicking the Finish button inside of Forms Publisher? Usually the choices are just Submit Now or Submit Later. What causes the Submit Additional Files choice? I am seeing this using WebDeskPro in TeamSite 6.1, but it appears it is using the CC Std template wizard functionality.
If I log in as the same user, Editor role in CC Std, that choice appears when I Edit the same DCR and get into that step of the wizard.
Can someone provide some insight into what is controlling this option and why they aren't consistent.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet