Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Getting <score> and <label> in a metadata record.
mikelauruhn
Solaris, MetaTagger 4.0.1, Teamsite and MT on separate machines.
We have a requirement to run a classifier over content and gather both the <score> and <label> to deploy to an Oracle db. When I run iwgenmetadata on a sample text doc on the MetaTagger box, I can generate a valid metadata record in the .imd file:
foo.cmpnet.com:/export/home/mlauruhn>more coke.imd
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<metadata>
<documentMetadata>
<language>english</language>
<encoding>cp_1252</encoding>
<originalPath>coke.txt</originalPath>
<nativeMetadata/>
</documentMetadata>
<facet>
<facetName>Electronics</facetName>
<descriptor>
<vocab>Electronics</vocab>
<code>100</code>
<label>Automotive</label>
<score>0.206793</score>
<UREF>Electronics::100</UREF>
</descriptor>
</facet>
<properties/>
</metadata>
However, using iwmtbatch on html content in TeamSite, we have been getting varied results, but cannot get the <score> and <label> in the same metadata record.
iwmtbatch (no postprocessor):
-- <score>; no <label>
iwmtbatch iwmtresolveuids (no argument):
-- no <score>; <label>
iwmtbatch iwmtresolveuids -grab label:
-- no <score>; <label>
iwmtbatch iwmtresolveuids -grab label -grab score:
-- no <score>; <label>
How can we get both the label and the score to show up in the TeamSite metadata record? Is this a postprocessor function?
Regards,
MikeL
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I think, but am not 100% that this should be solved by a postprocessor that parses the metadata record for the <score> element. You will have to add a "score" item to datacapture.cfg and a score field to metatagger.cfg.
Migrateduser
I forgot to add, that adding in these scores would be complicated in terms of associating given score with a given term in a given facet. You'd have to add in a lot of redundant information into the EAs to make this work and it's not clear that the Tagger GUI is where you want to be looking at scores for suggested terms.
Ottawa_IWOV
I am trying to get relatedTerm into the metatagger record, but cannot seem to do it with iwmtresolveuids, anyone have any suggestions.
I have tried -all, but to no avail. I have also tried -grab related, -grab relatedTerm, but no such luck either
Ottawa_IWOV
bump