Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VFE Button Problems.
Dogbert
Am I the ONLY guy to have trouble with these buttons? I have successfully added the Service Mark button and all I did for the other one I needed was follow suit like on the Service Mark. Nothing. I remembered something about deleting my cookies? and then the button showed up. Is there something about this that I'm missing?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dogbert
Came up with a quirky fix......
We have a visual format config file called blah.xml where the definitions are all done. There are several references to the blah.xml in our datacapture.cfg file. If I add a button in the blah.xml file and then load the DCT the buttons are not there. However, if I reference 1 of the visualformat paragraphs in the datacapture.cfg to visualformat.xml, go back and load the DCT, then click the text area that references the visualformat.xml and get the error, then click one of the other text areas that still reference the blah.xml, the buttons show up!
Quirky