Current Environment:
TeamSite 5.52/6.0 and OpenAPI
I am currently new to teamsite and am faily non-knowledgeable concerning programatically searching and sorting in the following ways.
1.) Searching for content based on a content id (I'm hoping there is a numeric field...I just don't know what the actual name is)
2.) Sorting based on that field
3.) Searching based on content being modified and/or created past a certain date.
4.) Sorting based on that field
5.) Including these fields in the result set
6.) Finally...can I do this same king of thing with extended attributes.
What I do understand:
I understand that the quires are formulated with xml; however, and I have some documentation on the OpenApi. What I don't understand is a.) the feasibility of the above and b.) how to bridge the gap between the xml and the api.
What I'm hoping for:
Any code snipet that logs into the server, formulates one or all of the queries above, and returns back data.
Edited by RLK on 12/06/04 03:28 PM (server time).