Has anyone recently installed SP2 on Windows XP (Pro)? If so can you still view DCRs that contain visualformat fields? I installed the service pack yesterday and today I can only edit DCRs if they contain vis format fields. If I try and view them I get page errors.
The last error is 'eWebEditPro.parameters[...].length' is null or not an object.
The error previous to that is 'Permission Denied' on URL for UserscriptServlet.
Any ideas anyone?
Following on...
I found that clicking on my Google plug-in bar to disallow and then allow popups results in the page displaying correctly so I decided to uninstall the Google toolbar. The page still didn't load correctly but I then discovered that clicking refresh will load the page without error, irrespective of whether IE pop-up blocking is turned on or off. So, I still have the problem but the workaround is not too bad (clicking refresh).
Would still like to get this resolved though as at some point the business users will probably start using XP (currently they'll all on NT/2000) and they may not be so forgiving.
Edited by mike_s on 08/27/04 03:13 AM (server time).