Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Remove task in standard interface
nickcolorado
Hi,
We've recently implemented TS 6 with workflow. Our customers log in as editors and use the standard interface. In the standard interface, is there a way for the customers to remove a task from their task list? In the standard interface I cannot find away for the users to end a job that may have accidently been started and placed in their task list.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
We are using TeamSite 6.1 SP1 and I see the same thing you are talking about. Unless the task has a transition to the end of the job, it appears nothing can be done to the task details screen out of the box.
However, I think you may be able to create a custom action link in the Actions menu that would allow the job to be removed/ended. I can play around with this later today and let you know what happens.
nickcolorado
Hey there. Have you had any luck with this? Thanks so much for your assistance!