Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unistall TS 6.1
raviswamy
Hi,
In am installing TS 6.1 as an upgrade from TS 5.5.2 SP4. Will the uninstall of TS 6.1 take me back to TS 552 ? Is there any way of doing this other than the regular backup stuff ?
Thanx
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I don't believe so. From what I was told and read somewhere (can't remember where) upgrading to TS 6.1 does something to the backing store (not a conversion like from 4.5 to 5.5, but makes a change to it). Therefore, if you uninstall the software, I doubt that the backing store will remain readable to a 5.5.2 server, but have not actually tried it on my own.
Migrateduser
The previous post is correct. TS6 makes a backing store version update, so a 5.5.x server will not be able to read it.
regards,
lissa