Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Industrial Sector Vocabulary
bturns
Does anyone know where to find the Industrial Sector vocabulary? I would like to set up a user to view this vocab in Metatagger Studio.
Thanks, Brian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The training set for the Industrial Sector classifier is built from content that we do not have the rights to redistribute in its raw form, so we can't make it available as a Studio project.
If you're interested in showing the NAICS vocabulary in the Studio for training purposes, etc., please let me know and I'll send you a copy of the XML.
Just to be clear, this means that you 'll be able to import, view and navigate the vocabulary in Studio but it will not function as a classifier for auto-tagging. It will be a "browse-only" version.
Thanks,
-- Roger
bturns
Thanks roger!! I had IWOV support send me the NAICS vocabulary. I think it'll work as a good starting point.
catorarn
Hi guys, can you send me the naics vocabulary. I want to create a demo with it
regards,
arnout cator
TC EMEA