Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Why doesn't the EA Data appear in TS 6.1 Std?
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.1 SP1
Solaris 2.8
Windows 2003
The file properties File menu option in TeamSite 5.5.2 used to bring back a list of extended attribute names and values. This no longer happens using the Properties menu choice in CC Standard. However, the data is shown in CC Pro. The window that is used to show the properties seems to have a space carved out for the data to appear, but nothing is displayed.
Is this by design? If so, how can the EA data be enabled in CC Std?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sarre
A good question and I'm equally eager to have an answer to it (I regret that I can't give any myself...).
To bad that nobody - including IW - seems to have an answer. :-(
Regards,
Sarre
Edited by sarre on 03/02/05 02:16 AM (server time).
nipper
Don't know, but they do not show up in cc-std in 6.5 either.
Yet another reason not to use cc-std.
Michael
Has anybody bothered to ask support if this is behaviour is by design or just an oversight?
Personally I think it could make sense that they aren't displayed - the target audience for CCS is your less technical business user. I can't imagine them being anything other than confused by a listing of EAs....
That is just my 2cents though
Cheers
Michael
gzevin
I think when I made IWOV to include EAs in properties during Beta testing of 6 (it was not there AT ALL), they were included in both interfaces, but were excluded from STD later on.
I can see a rationale behind it, though,
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Johnny
Have you tried to override the std property link with the pro property link?
If you can see that they are two different URL's then you should be able to do it.
John Cuiuli
gzevin
I haven't as I probably agree with the current behaviour
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU