Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Supported browsers for MediaBin on Mac
jitendra
Hi,
We have tried accessing the MediaBin webclient application from various browsers on the Mac client. Every browser seems to be handling a few functionalities well, while failing at others. For instance, IE and Firefox throwup a lot of javascript errors while navigating the menu. Safari seems stable but takes very long to upload assets. Netscape has very fast upload capabilities but seems to be consistently failing while downloading large files.
Has anyone faced similar problems? I would like to know what are the supported browsers for the web client and their versions. Please help.
Thanks
Jitendra
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
According to the compatibility matrix on support here:
jitendra
Thanks Lissa.
We have installed and tried the Mac client. I am unable to get to the webcast recording, so I assume you are talking about the Mac thick client.
We switched over to the web browser temporarily because of a file size upload limit on the Mac client.
Regards,
Jitendra