Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite installer
Jitin
Hello Everyone,
I am new to this world of content management systems.
I wanted to know if there is any place where i can find a shareware teamsite installer as i wanted to try out some new things. Pls guide.
Thx.Jitin.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jeremy
Do you mean you are looking for a shareware version of Teamsite? Unfortunately this is not possible! Teamsite goes for many thousands of dollars/pounds/euros so getting a free version is impossible.
Sorry for that.
Jitin
So what are these downloads available from downloads section can we install them directly? Thx Jitin
Jeremy
Do you mean from the support.interwoven.com downloads section?
If your company has an agreement with Interwoven about licenses and how many installations you are allowed then I guess you can. But I would recomend checking what your terms are before hand.
Adam Stoller
Those are downloads that are available to you IFF you've already paid for the software and keep your maintenance contract funded.
Those are NOT "free" downloads to anyone who wants them.
If you can access them, you [or your company] has paid for the access.
If you download copies and setup licences for more than the number of servers you have paid for - chances are you will get caught and you and/or your company will get fined [at least].
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com