Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Associating the Generated file to the DCR
lizn
I'm having problems getting my generated file associated to my DCR. I currently set an iwextattr in my pt so save the name of my generated file path with respect to the dcr. Now my problem, I want everytime you open an existing DCR to have the generated path set to the generated file path that I saved in the extented attribute. This way the user won't have to browse during each session to find the generated file unless they want to change the name or generate it as a different one. I've tried getting the EA in the DCR config file or the datacapture.jsp or datacapture_settings.jsp, but I'm not having any luck. What would the best way to do this be? I need any suggestions you have to offer because I'm just lost at this point.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I don't think there is any way to control the out-of-box behavior of the Generate button / menu - instead, you would need to create your own custom menu item / custom cgi-callout to do what you want -- then the tricky part is adding back in the browsing functionality if the EA doesn't already exist.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com