Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Start Nested Job
arindam_bh
Hi All
I am facing an issue while I want to start a nested job. I cant see the "Start Nested job" Option in the Task-Option dropdown. However, if I click Task-Details in the same dropdown, I can see Start Nested Job in the Select-Task-Opetation dropdown. Can someone tell me as how do I get that item under Task-Option Dropdown.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Please provide information about the version of TeamSite including SP and patches applied and the platform / OS on which your TeamSite server is running.
Also indicate which UI you are using (5.x: WebDesk or WebDeskPro, 6.x CCStd or CCPro or WebDeskPro)
Also - provide a snippet of the wft code detailing the wftask definition in its entirety.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com