Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
transitions from a nested workflow
infoForDj
Hi,
I have a nested workflow. The penultimate task of that nested workflow is USER task. I wish to have 2 buttons on that USER task where button 1 can transition to Task A in parent workflow and button 2 can transition to Task B in parent workflow.
Is this valid scenario OR nested workflow can have only ONE successor?
TIA
Dhruv Jain
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I believe the transitions for the nested workflow is constrained by the wftask in the parent workflow - however, you could add two externaltasks after your usertask in the nested workflow (to transition from the usertask) and have each externaltask script set a distinct value in a job variable within the parent job - and then have the wftask in the parent job transition to an externaltask that checks the value of that job variable and transitions within the parent job accordingly.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com