Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy use localhost for RMI ?
nipper
Does OD use the odbase.xml entry localNode for the RMI server or does it use localhost (OD 5.6 Solaris 2.8) ?
Localhost is not set on my server. But when I run:
bin/iwodstart -hi
Locating OpenDeploy service.
OpenDeploy server host: localhost, RMI registry port: 9173
***ERROR - Could not establish RMI connection to the OpenDeploy server.
Please check that the OpenDeploy server is running.
TIA
ANdy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
According to the OpenDeploy Ports chapter in the OD 5.6 Reference manual, the local host name for the RMI registry is picked up from <od-home>/etc/deploy.cfg in the property Deploy.rmiServerBind.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
nipper
>According to the OpenDeploy Ports chapter in the OD 5.6 Reference manual, the local host name for the RMI registry is picked up from <od->home>/etc/deploy.cfg in the property Deploy.rmiServerBind.
& that I have set to my hostname. yet from the error I see it appears OD is looking to localhost.
guess I am calling support.
Thanks Todd
Andy
nipper
Removed and reinstalled OD. Works.
Andy