Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 6.1 W2K3 Installation problem
anthonyl
Has anyone had any issues installing TS 6 SP1 on W2K3 Enterprise?
We have performed two installations on HP BL20P Blade Servers in the last two weeks, and both times have had the MBR (ntoskernel.exe) die immediately after rebooting post-install. Have logged a support incident, but just curious to see if anyone else has experienced the same issues, as I feel it may be related to the specific hardware/server hardening in our environment.
Cheers,
Anthony.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
Have successfully installed 6.1 and 6.5 on Windows 2003 Enterprise. Might be a hardware/windows config problem as you mentioned.
IWguy
I've had the same issue but with Teamsite 6.1 on a W2K server. This one machine just will not take Teamsite. The kernel is pronounced dead on every reboot after the install (Fresh W2K install as well). I never found out what the problem was, my solution was to install it on another server which worked (I didn't have time to sit down and troubleshoot what was causing the issue).