We're working on a project on our web site that will require hundreds of files to be published next month. The files exist in various folders and include new files, edited files, and deletions.
Is there any way to mark those files with some sort of flag like "to be published" so that I don't have to keep track of each file in an Excel spreadsheet?
The complicating factor is that there are hundreds of other modified files at any other time, so I can't simply rely on the List Modified view.
I've tried using the "Do not submit" flag, for instance, but I can't find any way to report on which files have this flag.
I guess I could ask our dev team to write a script to check which files have the "Do not submit" attribute, but that seems like an awfully complicated workaround for something that should have a simple answer.
We work in a single workarea and use Teamsite 6.1 on a Windows server.
Edited by mika on 12/08/04 03:11 PM (server time).