Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Why No DataDeploy on Windows 2003?
NathansDIS
Why did interwoven decide to leave DataDeploy behind when I ported the current versions of TeamSite and OpenDeploy to Windows 2003? I know that you plan to offer DD on 2003 with OD6.x but this is currently causing me a major pain in the neck. I am now probably going to be forced to install TS, OD, DD on an antiquated OS(win2k) that is ending support in 10 months, at which time I'll have to turn around and reinstall and move everything again. lame.
-nathan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Timing issue. DD 6.0 is available now on Win2003 in beta form.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
NathansDIS
ya, i'm not going to install a beta on my production server so my question still isn't answered...
Again, that question was: why did interwoven update TS, and OD current versions to run on Win2003 but not DataDeploy?
noswal
We have the same problem. Interwoven should have not announced TS 6.x on 2003 until DD, OD and MT all of them were available on 2003.
Gregg Faus
And what is your rationale for that? Most people don't run DD and OD is already supported for 2003 servers. I think having something is better then nothing.