Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Template with ASP application
ricardo_leite
Hello
I have a question or maybe a problem...
I would like to know if it is possible I to integrate a small application ASP with a template so that for instance, whenever somebody updates a page not to be inside of TeamSite, this application diffuses what is being referred and put in the template without the user needs to be updating another page.
I will give an example:
I have a site that in certain moment he/she will have a same link in two pages. how could I make that, so that when I fed the data (links) in a template and was that put automatically in the other page?
tanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
It sounds like you just need to use server side includes for the content that needs to be generated by templating. I use this approach frequently as I can separate content quite easily.
In your case, have the template generate an include file which you would reference on both of the two pages you refer to.