Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CCI url for task list
Annad
Hi,
I am using the CCI url to go to the task list of teamsite on webdesk. I have a link in an email that the user receives after the workflow starts.
The problem is that if user A has logged into TeamSite webdesk and that same user receives the email which has the link (CCI url) to the webdesk.
When the user clicks on the link, a new browser opens up under the user name that last logged in.
Is there a way that when the user clicks on the link from the email, that the already opened browser comes up rather than a new window?
Thanks.
Anna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I don't believe that is possible. The action from the link relies on the settings of your email program (i.e. Outlook). The email client is probably set to open all URLs in another window. Therefore, it has no way of knowing you already have a browser open.
Annad
hi,
thanks for your reply. Do u know how to set my outlook not to open all links on new browser. I checked the options but could not figure it out...
Thanks.
Anna