Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Can iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi do POST?
Valentine
I am trying to figure out if it is me or iw_cgi_wrapper. Does it support POST method?
I don't think so.
I am trying to have a file upload script, and therefore I want to do impersonation, so the files can go directly to the workarea, instead of publicly accessible directory outside of WA.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
Depending on the version of TeamSite you are using you could just use the import or upload URL commands.
For example:
http://server/iw-cc/import?vpath=/default/main/....WORKAREA/
will start the import files wizard.
Not sure what your requirements are, but you should be able to do this using the URL commands.
For TeamSite 6.1 see Chapter 9 of the UI Customization Guide. For previous versions, I think there is a Knowledge Base article about them. Search on the CCI (casual contributor interface)
Valentine
hmm.
If I use this I get a Launchpad window, which is, somewhat, a solution to the problem.
It takes a while for it to load.