Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VisualAnnotate not working in TeamSite 6.5
reddyl
Hi,
The out of box visualannotate workflow is not working in TeamSite 6.5 the workflow is working in TeamSite 6.1.
Thanks
Reddy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
We're going to need a bit more detail from you. The OOTB workflows that involve have been tested with TeamSite 6.5. Are you sure this is a workflow problem? What are the symptoms?
michelle neuringer
ui person
reddyl
Hi Michelle,
I have enablen OOTB solutions/configurable_author_submit workflow that ships with TeamSite. I changed workflow .cfg configuration file to enable visualannotate. I go to a workarea area and select a file invoke workflow. I then go to the task and select File->Review then it opens the file and IE crashes with this error message.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
IEXPLORER.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program.
An error log is being created.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________