Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
repost: TS 5.0.2 to 6.1
nipper
Has anyone tried this? Is is reportedly supported but when I tried it (on NT) last weekend, the installer
would not proceed.
End client is supposed to call support, have not heard anything back. So I am trying this forum.
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
I have not done a 5.0.2 -> 6.1 conversion, however on two occations the installer hanged.
1. For TS 6.0, W2K, fresh install. Installer just hanged. Killing the install process, rebooting the server, and restarting the install solved the problem.
2. W2K, TS 6.0L to 6.1 upgrade. The first time I ran the install it hanged. Followed the same process - kill, reboot, restart install, and got it to work. Prior to this the installer complained about windows SP4 - which I didn't have the first time.
This article maybe of help:
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=51661
nipper
>2. W2K, TS 6.0L to 6.1 upgrade. The first time I ran the install it hanged. Followed the same process - kill, reboot, restart install, and got it to work. Prior to
>this the installer complained about windows SP4 - which I didn't have the first time.
Thanks. This was the message I received. I was THINKING it meant TS SP4. but maybe it did say Windows SP4.
My wife tells me I have selective hearing (not that I pay attention) maybe I have selective reading too.
Thanks
Andy