Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
server side includes
ttriemst
I am having a problem with Server Side Inlcludes when previewing a template. I am currently running TS552 (solaris) with iPlanet 6.0. I have made the changes to the obj.conf and magnus.conf to support server side includes. When I have a template that has server side includes, they do not show up when previewing on TeamSite. Once I deploy the generated file to the server, the server side include shows up. Does anyone have an idea why the ssi will not show up while previewing in TeamSite?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
See:
herald10
Are you sure all those server side includes exist at the relative address you specify in the templates?
For example if an SSI location is /includes/left_nav.inc on production then that file should exist in your workarea for you to be able to preview it.
ttriemst
thanks for the info. I did end up finding a setting on iPlanet that was not set (parsing all html). But now I get the following error when I try to preview the page:
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
I have checked and the ssi relative address is correct. Any suggestions?
Thanks
herald10
my first reply answers your question.
Migrateduser
In case people are interested, both these articles are also available on DevNet.
The links are below. You can also view them by clicking on the "tech library" tab, and then the "lookup by ID" link on the left once you get to the library page.