Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Retrieving MD fields
Annad
Hi,
Is there any built in perl script in teamSite that would give me the list of the MD fields as listed in datacapture.cfg file.
I am trying to get the particular MD fields for a file in workflow using the already defined rules in meta-rules.cfg and datacapture.cfg.
Currently when I need to retrieve all the MD labels for a DCR, I get them from a perl module in which I defined the MD in a perl hash.
I don't want to be maintaining these MD field names in the perl modules AND in datacapture.cfg and mata-rules.cfg file.
I want to be able to use it from meta-rules.cfg and datacapture.cfg files.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Anna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I do not believe that there is any shipped utility to provide you this information OOTB.
Parsing either of the files by themselves should be relatively trivial, figuring out the combined set would be a bit trickier.
However, if the MD has already been captured you can get a list of all the EAs associated with a particular file using iwextattr... not quite the same thing, but close - it all depends on what you're trying to do.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com