Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite Templating Builder
saller
Hi!,
does anyone know if Teamsite Templating Builder is available with Teamsite 5.5.2? and if it is available, what should I do to develope TPL and DCTs with Dreamweaver? I now this is possible with Teamsite 6.0....
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I'm almost positive that this was first released with 5.5.2 so it should definitely be available - talk to Support and/or your Interwoven Sales Rep for details
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
nipper
Yes it was released in 5.5.2 so you can get it. You can develop your templates with DW for
552 without trouble. This is similar to WFB, in that the tool will help you build simple functionality,
but as you add more features (esp on the TPL side) youwill end up hacking the source code.
Andy