Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FormsPublisher
work4u
We are using Teamiste 6.1 SP1 and having problem displaying description in the DCT when there is a select list. Some of the description of the text hides behind the select drop down. This is a know issue with HTML and the resolution is to use IFRAME. What I am not sure is where to make the change to implement the workaround.
Another issue is trying to hide a field using FormAPI when it is the second item on the row (using rowcontinue="t"). As soon as I change rowcontinue to false it works. I am able to make it readOnly using FormAPI but not setVisible(false).
Any or all help would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
For the first issue, a screen capture would be helpful.
FOr the second issue, I don't really understand what you're seeing. Explain further and perhaps attach your DCT source code (along with any pertinent FormAPI code you have).
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 5.5.2 SP2 on Win2K
LooseCannon
Issue #2 -->
6.1 BUG : 51198
work4u
Thanks,
Any ideas about the first issue. I have also attached a screen shot.
Edited by work4u on 12/14/04 09:50 AM (server time).
Migrateduser
I don't see the screen shot
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 5.5.2 SP2 on Win2K