I have a user who has reported that when he tries to import a large (60MB) file into TeamSite (5.5 on AIX) using the "File->Import" tool, he gets the following error:
Error importing file file_name_removed_for_this_post.mpg to TeamSite server:
Error sending file to '
http://server.name.removed.for.this.post/iw-bin/iwfileupdownload.cgi': Couldn't read file c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\filename_removed_for_this_post.mpg:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError - null
I have tried to reproduce this from my own machine to two different TS servers (including the one he tried), and I was able to successfully import a file that was 63MB, with no errors. However, I have another colleague who was able to reproduce the error on his machine with a file of size 31MB. I have requested that the initial user try the import on a colleague's computer, but have not yet gotten a response from him.
The intermittent behavior I'm seeing leads me to believe that the problem might lie with the amount of memory on the user's machine. My machine has 512MB of memory on it. I don't yet know what my original user's machine has.
I found a KB article that talks about problems with file imports on TS 5.0.1 (originating from a known Sun java bug), but based on my success today, I'm guessing the problem has been resolved in 5.5.2.
Any ideas if this is indeed a client machine memory problem, or something else?
--Sandra