Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
unable to import multiple files
blue_troglodyte
Hi,
When I try to import multiple files into certain directories I get a "File Not Found" error message. To clarify, I can import multiple files to certain directories but not others. Am using TeamSite/Launchpad version # 5.5.2.0, IE 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp1, and I am on windows XP. A co-worker also experienced this issue when I tested it on her PC, and she is on windows 2000. Have read extensive postings here about importing errors, however, most center around Netscape and/or being unable to scroll down in Launchpad.
I would think maybe it could be an issue with the memory allocated to the IW Temp folders on my PC, however, that is not an issue for the directories that I can upload multiple files to. After what I have read I am leaning towards some kind of memory issue, perhaps on the server side for the directory? In my IE browser I tested de-selecting the "JIT compiler for virtual machine enabled" option (which I believe is akin to turning off the Java browser plug-in, I do not have an option for using Java 2), however that did not make a difference. When I first uninstalled and reinstalled Launchpad, I could import multiple files one or two times, then I started getting the error message. After 3 or 4 Launchpad re-installs I just get the error message.
I have attached an image of my error message (in fact you can see the actual file name in the background launchpad window, so it is strange that I get a file not found error).
Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide. Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You're using the LaunchPad application, which is a Windows
native executable in your case (.exe), so you can ignore those
posts about java, JIT, etc. Most other people in the forum >90%
seem to be using the applet (those posts about the import window
visible bug are referring to the applet.)
Is it possible that another process has the file currently open,
and that's why it cannot be read? That's the only thing that
comes to mind at the moment..
Is there a reason you're using the application instead of the
applet? Just curious..
Jason Heirtzler
Interwoven Engineering