Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Appending to Standalone DD Log
jajtiii
I am currently utilizing a Standalone deployment with the following command :
$dd_home/iwdd.ipl cfg=/usr/iw-home/datadeploy/conf/test_inews_uds.cfg deployment=file_list logfile=/usr/iw-home/local/config/wft/wfb/instant_news_uds.log
This works fine, but every time this is called, it renames the previous log file (utilizing a timestamp) and then writes the current logging info over the instant_news_uds.log. In other words, the log file only contains the logging information for the last deployment.
I would instead like it to simply append the logging information to the one file. I am unable to locate a parameter to do so.
DD 5.6 SP 1
Thanks,
jones
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi,
I do not think there is a such a flag :-(
In OD/DD 6.0.0 the logging works similar to what you seem to be trying to do.
thanks
srini