Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Can /iw-mount be used for VF toolbar config path?
Bill Klish
I know the manual says the following:
external-editor-config: Specifies which configuration files can be used. The default file is /iw/config/visualformatconfig.xml.If the path starts with a /, it is assumed to be an absolute path on the TeamSite Web server. Otherwise, the file is assumed to be in /iw/config.
I was wondering if something like the following would be possible within a DCT:
<textarea rows="15" cols="64" external-editor="visualformat" external-editor-config="/iw-mount/default/main/Test/WORKAREA/Content/templatedata/vf_config.xml"/>
I tested it out and I get the eWebEditPro telling me I need to have a license, which indicates that the config file is not being found. When I paste that path into my web browser it opens the XML file just fine. Is there a way to trick VF to look within the backing store?
I could just make a separate directory under iw-home/httpd/iw but was hoping it could be accessed in some way.
Has anyone tried this before?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
One other point I forgot to mention.
Using /iw-mount as a location path IS allowed when referencing FormAPI code within a datacapture.cfg file. It would be nice if both of these Forms Publisher file access methods were the same, making this possible.
Migrateduser
I'm wondering the same, although no one has responded yet :-(
I've tried just out of curiousity, but didn't have any luck after trying only a little while.
Dave