We migrated to TS 6.1/Win2k, Sp1, running on IIS5. Everything seems to work well except asp pages that involve form "post". After doing a "post" the server seems to loose path to the root virtual folder as defined by the teamsite. As the result, the IIS server can not find any "Include" files defined in the asp pages.
For instance if we have the following workarea/ IIS virtual folder
Y:/default/main/PublicSite/WORKAREA/Development/Htdocs
and if I write an asp page and include the following in it
<%response.write server.mappath(".")%>
and access the script directly or via link, then get the path above. That is correct and what I expected.
But if I do "form post" to to this page, then that virtual path seems to get lost and the script returns
c:\inetpub\wwwroot
That is wrong. That path was defined in IIS properties as a home to the "Default Web Site" , and should had been remapped by Teamsite 6.1 but it is not.
Any ideas on how to fix this? Currently we can not do any form posts on any pages.
Edited by obradoa on 09/02/04 09:40 AM (server time).