Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
workflow administrator/user problem
System
Hello,
Say there is a file "mainpage.html" which i have created as administrator in an administraotr role. I have modified it submitted it and also published it. Now i am trying to assign this file from my workarea to a user who wants to add some stuff into this file. So i assign this job to that user. Noe the user logs in to the teamsite as user and role of an author and says that he did not see any jobs assigned to him. I don't understand where the problem was. Please help me.
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lhdavis
Log in as a master and check "All Jobs" to see if this job is listed. Check that the workflow you are using to assign the work is available to users in the "author" role. That should point you in the right direction.
And what version of TS and OS are you on? If you're still having problems, we'll eventually need to see the workflow code and learn a little bit more but I bet the first two things I mentioned should help you figure it out. Good luck!
Luke Davis
Open Technology Group, Inc.
luke.davis@med.va.gov