Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DB2 and Teamsite
saller
Hello,
I now that there is a connector that allows Teamsite connection with DB2 in windows environment. Does anyone now where can I get this connector? I have Teamsite 5.5.2 and windows 2k.
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Check CPAN - specifically
http://search.cpan.org/~dmcbride/DB2-db-0.17/db.pm
- I'm not sure if this module is compatible with Perl 5.005_03 (which is the version of Perl that ships with TS4.x and TS5.x) but you might be able to find an old version of this or similar module if you look around.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
I had major issues trying to build the DB2 DBD on 5.5.2 running on windows. I finally gave up and used the ODBC DBD, which is included by default. It worked fine for most of what I needed to do, but if I recall correctly there was an issue with handling BLOBs. In any case, there was some issue along those lines that made me write the importer for the images in java using JDBC and then put a wrapper on it rather than using perl/DBI for that part of what I was doing.
NOTE: Depending on what you are doing, a reverse datadeploy might or might not be a sensible approach to consider. I generally lean towards not, but some folks really like that way of doing things.