Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom Menu Items and scrollbars
claudiag
I'm running teamsite 6.1 on solaris, and i was wondering if anyone could answer a question on custom menu items.
I've created a number of custom scripts to perform search and replace type functionality, but instead of having them open in a popup window, i want them to open in the main teamsite window. Targetting that window isn't a problem, but i can't get the scrollbars to show up.
here's the applicable snippets from the ui_custom.xml:
<link id="cu.search_files.link"
label="Search by filename"
url="/../iw-bin/searchf.ipl"
target="_top">
</link>
<link id="cu.search_content.link"
label="Search by content"
url="/../iw-bin/searchc.ipl"
target="_top">
</link>
<link id="cu.search_replace.link"
label="Replace content"
url="/../iw-bin/searchr.ipl"
target="_top">
</link>
I've tried adding windowFeatures="scrollbars=yes", then scrollbars="yes", and scrolling="yes". None seem to work. I also tried expanding the size of the search page to make it larger than the window it's loading in initially, but that doesn't produce scrollbars either.
Does anyone know how i can get these scrollbars to appear?
thanks,
claudia
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet