Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwpt_compile.ipl equivalent for workflow?
RonaldV
Hi,
Teamsite Templating, sorry FormsPublisher, has this wonderfull iwpt_compile.ipl script that allows you to debug your tpl-perlcode. Showing you any syntax-errors etc.
Is there an equivalent for this tool for TS Workflow?
(The iwjobc clt won't do since this only handles read-made xml-files)
Reason I ask is that my wft-file errors out on some syntax-error but it does not give me any hints where to look for the error.
Thanks, Ronald
TS552Sp4 Win2k
TS552, Win2k
OD560
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
There are debugging tips in the workflow tutorial supplement - available on this site.
Other than that - no - I don't believe there is any utility to assist with debugging wfts in the same way that iwpt_compile.ipl is used to debug PTs
Sounds like a good feature request though ...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
iwwft_compile.ipl.
Which, unfortunately, does not give you quite the same flexibility. You can run the debugger against it though, and step into the evals. I think some people around here have said that it shipped with 5.5.2, but I never noticed it until 6.1.
Adam Stoller
I believe it first shipped with 5.5.2 SP3 (or SP4) - but my customers been on 5.5.2 SP2b for a while now (we're looking to upgrade to 6.5) so I haven't had much of a chance to play with that particular CLT....
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
RonaldV
Yep, found it. Looks like a good start. Thanks.
TS552, Win2k
OD560
Edited by RonaldV on 12/15/04 00:56 AM (server time).