Has anyone encountered the following error when a page is either previewed or simply opened from the GUI:
"iwproxy has proxied through itself too many times"
Our TeamSite system (5.5.2) is running on Windows 2000 SP3 (TS5.5.2 is still not usable on SP4, right? I haven't looked into that in a while since we're planning an upgrade to 6 anyway). This is apparently an error being caused by a conflict between IIS and IWProxy, but I can't figure out where. I've checked all the settings, and the ports all line up as they should.
I should note that this simply started to happen. No configuration changes have been made in months. (I know, because I'm the only one here who knows where the various config files are, much less what to do with them).
Thanks in advance. By the way, that's a pretty... interesting... error message, don't you think? =]
-mike
Michael Langford, Webmaster - CARE USA
151 Ellis Street, Atlanta, GA, 30303
http://www.care.org/