Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FanOut to same server
John742
Teamsite 5.5.2 - OD Base 5.5.1(Solaris 5.8) pushing to OD Receiver 5.6 (win2K)
I am trying to push the same data to two different locations on the same server. I have in the past been able to do this by making another node ref to the same server and using a node ref target overide in my config file for the 2nd location. But I was pusihng to the same server that the base was on. Now when I do the same but pushing to a remote node that is 5.6 receiver. OD sees a multiple push but the overide- overides both target locations. Basically it does both deployments but to the target overide location. Any one ever seen this or know of another way to accomplish besides calling two configs with DNR.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
John742
Actaully now that I look at it. I do not think that I was ever successful at pushing to two locations on the same server using node ref overides
John742
I have fixed the issue. Actually you can deploy to the same server but when you enter your node ref override it MUST be the first entry in the Replicant Farm. Any preceding node ref that does not have a target override inherits the target overide below. I do not know if this is a bug or not but it is consistant on versions 5.5.1 and 5.6 OD